[NAMM 2013 Exclusive] Hercules 4-MX Black Edition
The Hercules RMX-2 is also on hand at the NAMM show along with the whole headphone and speaker lineup that were released last year. Lots of DJ's will also be there to rock the show. Check out our reviews of both controllers and the official NAMM 2013 Press Release below.
Hercules 4-MX Review
Hercules RMS-2 Review
New York, January 21, 2013 – Hercules, the leader in mobile DJ controllers for PC/Mac®, invites you to drop by booth #6698, Hall A, at the 2013 NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA and immerse yourself in its world of DJing.
Keeping in line with its philosophy of making DJing accessible to everyone, Hercules will give visitors a chance to live the experience made possible by its latest controller, the DJConsole RMX 2. The first controller in its category to feature a high-resolution 96 kHz/24-bit audio interface in Windows® (ASIO) and on Mac® (Core Audio), Hercules DJConsole RMX 2 is the “pro” DJing solution that combines performance, versatility and mobility – all at an affordable price point.
At NAMM, Hercules will unveil the black edition of its well-known DJConsole 4-Mx, the professional controller in its range. Also available for testing at the booth will be the full range of Hercules DJ headphones, monitoring speakers and the limited Street Editions of the DJControl Instinct and DJ Control AIR.
Five of Hercules’ DJ partners will be taking turns spinning and showing off the DJ Console RMX 2’s creative potential in booth performances at NAMM:
- DJ Supersede – official DJ of the Miami Dolphins and long-time Hercules partner
- DJ/VJ Steve Sharp - Hercules DJ product specialist who regularly conducts training with Hercules DJ products, and who celebrates his tenth year with Hercules at NAMM this year
- DJ Sunshine Zerda, the newest member of the California team
- DJ SI – NY-based DJ who just returned from a performance at CES, Las Vegas for Hercules
- Karla Kenya – DJ at NRJ Radio in Berlin, and winner of the German edition of EMI’s “She Can DJ” competition
DJ Supersede, Karla Kenya, DJ Steve Sharp and DJ SI all recently participated in the Hercules World Tour, which circled the globe allowing DJs to practice mixing, learn new techniques, enhance skills, participate in DJing contests, and team up with emerging DJing artists to share their unique passion.
Be sure to pay us a visit and check out their performances!
For more information about Hercules products, visit http://hercules.com.