Pioneer DJ New Pearl White CDJ-850 & DJM-850
PIONEER DAZZLES DJS WITH NEW PEARL WHITE COLOR VERSIONS OF POPULAR
CDJ-850 DIGITAL PLAYER AND DJM-850 DJ MIXER
Pioneer DJ announces a new pearl white color version of two of its popular DJ products, the CDJ-850 digital multi-player and DJM-850 DJ mixer, providing another stylish alternative to the current silver and solid black models. Both are designed for the experienced DJ, with the CDJ-850-W and DJM-850-W offering the same enhanced features and excellent audio quality as the current versions for the growing number of DJs that use today’s popular DJ software.
The new pearl white CDJ-850-W and DJM-850-W will be available at the end of September.
A video demonstration of the CDJ-850-W and DJM-850-W can be viewed here.
CDJ-850-W digital player features include:
• Metallic silver jog wheels to enhance the slick pearl white colored body
• Integration of large 206mm jog wheel for continuous free and easy control as well as a rotary selector and browse buttons for added convenience
• Playback from CD and USB storage devices (flash and hard drives). Supports multiple media file formats, including MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files
• rekordboxTM music management software for analysis, management and playback of music files.
• Advanced Auto Beat Loop, editable Tag List functionality, Shock-Proof Memory1 and Floating Architecture for excellent vibration-resistance, four levels of song tempo settings ( available (±6%, ±10%, ±16% and WIDE2) and the ability to play music from where it was left off when removed and later reloaded
• USB MIDI/HID control capability
• Suggested retail price: $999
DJM-850-W mixer features include:
• Built-in 24-Bit/96kHz high performance soundcard enabling up to four outputs/inputs simultaneously3 with no sound quality deterioration
• Multitude of effects, including:
o Beat Color FX function can change effects by linking the input sound from each channel
o Sound Color FX function offers four types of effects (Filter, Crush, Noise and Gate)
o Beat Effect function provides 13 different types of effects that can be combined to produce more than 100 other original effects
• Clear and powerful audio output with the mixer’s built-in high performance 32-bit digital-to-analog output converter, 32-bit digital signal processor, separate analog and digital circuitry, and extremely short audio transmission paths
• Compatibility with the Scratch Control (DVS) in Native Instrument’s TRAKTOR™ SCRATCH PRO 2/DUO 2 software4
• Operation information of the mixer’s knobs and buttons can be transmitted as a MIDI signal5 for a “Full Ensemble MIDI” function to control other connected devices
• Each mixer channel is equipped with a switchable 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to -?dB)
• Additional features include P-LOCK Fader Cap, Auto Standby and MIDI Signal
• Suggested retail price: $1,999