Allen and Heath Xone-2-62
The XONE-2-62 is a pro-quality club/mobile mixer for the ultimate in sound quality and features.
Features & Specs
* 6 dual stereo inputs (2 on each channel)
* Connect up to 7 turntables, 2 mics (XLR), keyboards, samplers CD players and more (color coded LEDs show where each signal is being sent)
* 4 band EQ with in/out switching per channel
* Effects sends each channel
* Large illuminated cue switches
* 4 bar signal level each channel (great for beat/level matching)
* Dual VCFs each side of the crossfader with 3 filters which are simple to use and which can breathe new life into any mix
* Adjustable VCA crossfader for beat or scratch mixing
* Split cueing
* Booth, record and auxiliary outputs
* Mono sum output for light controller or zone feeds
* Balanced XLR main mix output
* Soft touch controls
* Optional 19-inch rack mount kit sold separately
* Size: 12.6"w x 4.1"h x 14.1"d. Wt. 11 lbs.
Hip Hop News
"People don't get murdered at Jazz, Classical, R&B, EDM, etc shows. This is a rap thing." Read More
Posted 9 minutes ago by Yoh
Don't be scared by the "Christian rapper" label, bar for bar Lecrae's just as dope as elite rappers like J. Cole. Read More
Posted one hour ago by Nathan S.
Strange Music's Bernz just came through with the rap anthem to set your summer off right. You need to hear this. Read More
Posted 2 hours ago by Lucas G.
How the rise and fall of one Atlanta collective further proved the uncertainty of the music industry. Read More
Posted 6 hours ago by Yoh
Chance is doing deals with Apple and spending $250K on shows without a major label - so is he still indie? Read More
Posted about 23 hours ago by Nathan S.