Allen and Heath Xone-2-62
The XONE-2-62 is a pro-quality club/mobile mixer for the ultimate in sound quality and features.
Features & Specs
* 6 dual stereo inputs (2 on each channel)
* Connect up to 7 turntables, 2 mics (XLR), keyboards, samplers CD players and more (color coded LEDs show where each signal is being sent)
* 4 band EQ with in/out switching per channel
* Effects sends each channel
* Large illuminated cue switches
* 4 bar signal level each channel (great for beat/level matching)
* Dual VCFs each side of the crossfader with 3 filters which are simple to use and which can breathe new life into any mix
* Adjustable VCA crossfader for beat or scratch mixing
* Split cueing
* Booth, record and auxiliary outputs
* Mono sum output for light controller or zone feeds
* Balanced XLR main mix output
* Soft touch controls
* Optional 19-inch rack mount kit sold separately
* Size: 12.6"w x 4.1"h x 14.1"d. Wt. 11 lbs.
Skepta is trying to become the first British rapper to truly make it in America, will his new album do it? Read More
Posted about 3 hours ago by Lucas G.
We should all be able to agree that this song is an audio poop sandwich. Read More
Posted about 4 hours ago by Nathan S.
Drake's streaming numbers for "Views" are huge, but still make him less popular than Kanye. That can't be right - right? Read More
Posted 6 hours ago by Nathan S.
Afeni's passing puts a former heavyweight music exec in charge of Tupac's estate and confirms there's a huge vault of unreleased music. Read More
Posted 7 hours ago by Nathan S.
JT's return to music is imminent, can he kick young guys like The Weeknd and Bryson Tiller off the R&B/Pop throne he once occupied? Read More
Posted one day ago by Lucas G.
You really think Jay was caught off guard by "Lemonade"? This has to be part of a larger plan from hip-hop's most powerful couple. Read More
Posted one day ago by Yoh