The B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 DJ mixer lets you play, mix and scratch any MP3, WAV or other audio format with a real vinyl feel.
Features & Specs
* Get ultimate control over your virtual DJ machine and play, mix and scratch MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WAV and AIFF files with vinyl feeling
* Includes Native Instruments Traktor 3 LE DJ software with iTunes import, Beatport music store integration plus additional podcasting and recording software
* Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows XP and Mac OS X operating systems
* Your complete DJ setup in a single box: dual player, mixer, effects, 2 phono preamps plus a full-fledged monitor section
* 2 versatile jog wheels to control typical DJ functions like scratching, pitch bending and cue searching
* Total performance control through 3-band kill EQ, loop buttons, pitch and level faders per channel plus an ultra-smooth crossfader
* Use the 2 internal phono preamps to mix your vinyl records with MP3 files or run the BCD3000 as a digital DJ mixer with full effects control
* Internal microphone preamp with dedicated Level and EQ controls for MC performances or DJ’s talkover
* Dedicated control elements for play, cue, loop, pitch bend, search, effects and many more
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
* All trademarks (except BEHRINGER, the BEHRINGER logo, JUST LISTEN and B-CONTROL) mentioned belong to their respective owners and are not affiliated with BEHRINGER. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Mac OS and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Hip Hop News
The world's seems to be anxiously awaiting Travis' album on August 5, but I might literally be asleep when it drops. Read More
Posted about 14 hours ago by Nathan S.
YG didn’t pull any punches when asked why he brought in G-Eazy and Macklemore for the "FDT (Pt. 2)." Read More
Posted 14 hours ago by William E. Ketchum III
While the world celebrates Gucci's homecoming, the rift between him and Waka is still too big to cross. Read More
Posted 15 hours ago by Nathan S.
Marvel Comics' relationship with hip-hop gets even deeper as Jean Grae comes through with some "Black Panther" fire. Read More
Posted 18 hours ago by William E. Ketchum III
How is Chicago this talented? Joey and Vic trade bars in an insane freestyle you have to hear. Read More
Posted 18 hours ago by Nathan S.
Music is the language of the spirit and on a hot summer day in 2014, J. Cole helped me connect to a higher power. Read More
Posted 19 hours ago by Vinnie Johnson