The DMIX-600 is the most advanced all-in-one mixing solution for your iPod™ or any other external USB storage device.
Features & Specs
* Full CBR & VBR MP3 Compatibility
* Support for various hard drive & flash-based music players, such as Apple iPod™ and External CD/DVD Rom Drives
* Due to Apple limitations, the iPod® iTouch, iPhone & Mac formatted Classics are not compatible with Cortex products. Intelligent music database management
* Master tempo for locking pitch while adjusting speed
* Dedicated Seamless loop buttons with adjustable in and out points
* Multiple search options including file explorer & BPM search
* Playlist creation with iPod™ Playlist Compatibility
* Dual 4 line 80-charcter LCD displays for playback information, parameter adjustments & Waveform display
* USB Keyboard connection for search and navigation
* Touch sensitive Jog Wheels with Jog Mode Select
* Three Effects (Filter, Flanger, Reverb) plus Scratch
* Auto Cue & 2 dedicated & adjustable "Hot Cues"
* User-configurable setup menu
* One touch Song & ID3 tag info button
* Single/continuous play modes
* Shuffle mode for unattended playback
* Two time display modes
* Pitch control fader & bend button with range of +/- 24%
* Performance protection eliminates accidental shutdown
* Rugged but slim tabletop design with steel frame construction tough enough for any application
* English, Spanish & French Language support
* Dual mode iPod™ Dock
* Due to Apple limitations, the iPod® iTouch, iPhone & Mac formatted Classics are not compatible with Cortex products. 3 Band EQ with Gain Control
* Blue "Fluid" diffused VU Meters with Master Cue select
* Cue Fader & adjustable Cue volume
* ¼ headphone output
* 2 ¼ mic inputs one with 2 band EQ
* Balanced XLR Master Output
* 45mm SuperSmooth Crossfader with selectable Crossfader curve
* Auxiliary Inputs for Phono or Line devices
* RCA outputs for Master, Booth and Record
Hip Hop News
We connected with a 25 year industry veteran, who has worked with Drake, Kendrick and more, to break down the business of clearing a sample. Read More
Posted 2 hours ago by Lucas G.
Eminem offers up a unique chance at owning a piece of his history. Stans won't want to miss this! Read More
Posted 18 hours ago by Lucas G.
Post Malone flipped a SoundCloud hit into a place in the hip-hop game. Now what? Read More
Posted about 19 hours ago by Yoh
Hip-hop's most powerful power couple are about to cash in on the public's thirst for even more juicy lemonade drama. Read More
Posted 19 hours ago by Nathan S.
For decades hip-hop heads have wondered if Biggie's "Welch's grape" was grape jelly? Soda? Juice? We finally have our answer. Read More
Posted 21 hours ago by Nathan S.