The Gemini CS-02 is a good 5-channel DJ mixer for anyone on a budget.
Features & Specs
Each of the 5 channels on the CS-02 come equipped with an EFX assign button, crossfader assign switch, and an input assign knob that will allow the user to customize which input is fed to the respective channel. The mixer also features a DSP Effects module that gives the user 25 DSP effects to choose from, each of which can be assigned to any channel. Additionally, the CS-02 features a Zone Select switch that gives the user the power to choose which input is assigned to the Zone Output.
With the AUTO BPM /TAP button, the user can take advantage of the Effect Sync feature by syncing the chosen effect with the tempo of the song. The tempo can be set by the user by tapping the button in time. A tempo ratio control is also included for use in conjunction with the Effect Sync feature.
In addition to these features, the CS-02 also features 3-band EQ with Gain control for each channel, top-located AUX and REC inputs, and fully featured mic and cue control sections.
- 5 Channels with pre-fader LED VU meters and 3-band rotary EQ
- 3 Mic, 10 Line, and 3 Phono/Line Convertible Inputs
- Master, Booth, Zone, and Record RCA outputs w/ Zone device selection control
- 25 Channel-Assignable DSP effects with bright blue backlit LCD display and 5-bank memory recall
- 6-Device Input routing matrix on each channel
- 30mm linear DSP parameter control
- Rotary Dry/Wet control
- Auto & Tap BPM counter with optional EFX tempo synchronization
- Face-mounted RCA Rec Output and Aux Input
- Dedicated faceplate-mounted ¼” XLR combo mic input with 3-band EQ and Auto-Talkover Function
- Master, Booth, and Zone outputs with independent rotary volume controls
- XLR Master Balanced Output with master attenuation switch
- Balance control with Mono switch
- Push button Cue Section with CUE/PGM control & Split Cue function
- Large blue backlit EFX On/Off button with Cue EFX feature
- Replaceable faders with X-Fader Curve Control
- X-Fader assignment on each audio input channel
- Dual VU master meters19” Rack ears included
Hip Hop News
From dope boy beats for the Clipse to pop hits for Britney Spears, no one's covered more musical ground than Pharrell and company. Read More
Posted 11 hours ago by Yoh
The truth is, it's now been a decade since 50 Cent or Diddy were truly musically relevant. Read More
Posted about 14 hours ago by Nathan S.
Vic Mensa completely scrapped his upcoming "Traffic" album to start over on a more political and personal project. Read More
Posted 15 hours ago by William E. Ketchum III
Chance's festival is backed by some of the largest corporations in the country - not bad for an "indie" rapper from 79th. Read More
Posted 16 hours ago by Nathan S.
New streaming rules mean that both Desiigner and N.W.A., Nelly and Kid Cudi have all gone platinum this year. Read More
Posted 17 hours ago by William E. Ketchum III
Many consider Pharrell’s "In My Mind" a failure, but it helped Tyler, The Creator launch his career. Read More
Posted 19 hours ago by William E. Ketchum III