Gemini MM-2400 Mixer
The Gemini MM-2400 features 6 digital effects with Dual 10-Band Graphic EQ with on-off switch allows you to tweak your sound to the level of your satisfaction.
Features & Specs
- 5U, 19" rack mounted mixer
- 4 stereo channels
- 7 lines, 3 Mic, 2 phono/line convertible RCA inputs
- Master, record, booth, & zone RCA outputs
- 2 1/4" Mic inputs
- Dual 10 band graphic EQ with on/off switch & blue LED indicator
- Rotary zone, booth, & cue volume controls
- Stereo/Mono switch
- Assignable Crossfader
- Removable, user replaceable Rail GlideTCrossfader
- Push button cue per channel with green LED indicator
- CUE/PGM fader control allowing cue mix
- XLR- 1/4" combo Mic input
- 2 band rotary Mic EQ & volume controls
- Talk over feature
- BNC lamp port
- 1/4" headphone input
- 6 digital FX- scratch, H20, applause, copter, glass and scream
- Echo section with repeat, delay, volume, & speed rotary controls
- Rotary master volume control
- Master/Mic 1 assignable echo switch
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- THD+N: <0.02% at 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (Ref to Max. Level) Dynamic Range: >98 dB
- Noise Floor Line in to any output: <-80 dBV
- Max Output Level (Unity Gain- Line Input): +17 dBV Unbalanced | +23 dBV Balanced Outputs
- EQ- Mic Main Output: 2 band +/-12dB | 16 kHz +/-12dB | 8 kHz +/-12dB | 4 kHz +/-12dB | 2 kHz +/-12dB | 1 kHz +/-12dB | 500 Hz +/-12dB | 250 Hz +/-12dB | 120 Hz +/-12dB | 60 Hz+/-12dB | 30 Hz +/-12dB
- Phono/Line inputs (convertible): 2 x 2 (RCA) convertible | -12 dBV/>10K Ohm (LINE) | -50 dBV/47K Ohm (PHONO)
- Line Inputs: 2 x 7 (RCA), -12dBV />10K Ohm
- Mic Input: x2 (1/4"6.3mm jack) -60 dBV /1 k Ohm | 1 XLR/(1/4"6.3mm), combo -60 dBV /1 k Ohm
- Master Output (Unbalanced): x 2 (RCA) unbalanced / 0 dBV
- Record Output: x 2 (RCA) unbalanced /150 mV, 5 KOhm
- Zone Output: x 2 (RCA) unbalanced / -16 dBV
- Booth Output: x 2 (RCA) unbalanced / -16 dBV
- Master Outputs (Balanced): x2 (1/4" 6.3mm jack) +6 dBV Balanced
- Headphone Output: x1 (1/4 inch) 32 Ohm load
- Power Supply: AC 115/220V
- Dimensions: W 19" x H 4" x D 9.1" (482.6 x 100.6 x 231.2 mm)
- Weight: 10.34 lbs (4.7 kgs)
If "The Land" soundtrack sounds as good as it looks on paper it could end up being one of the best albums of the year. Read More
Posted 2 hours ago by Nathan S.
As a fan who's followed every release of Rittz' career, I feel comfortable saying his latest work is his best yet. Read More
Posted 2 hours ago by Lucas G.
The line between the criminal life Rick Ross portrays in his music and his real life gets even blurrier. Read More
Posted 4 hours ago by Nathan S.
Music publishing may be the single most important part of an artist's career, and the most misunderstood. We break it down. Read More
Posted 6 hours ago by Lucas G.
J. Cole may not look like Hollywood, but after a very lucrative 2015 he's swimming in more cash than Scrooge McDuck (and Drake). Read More
Posted 9 hours ago by Nathan S.
The Chicago native makes his fifth national television appearance of 2016. Read More
Posted about 18 hours ago by Lucas G.