The Mackie D.2 Mixer is the first FireWire DJ Mixer which was built with the same quality and overall design as the Studio Proven Mackie mixers all in one small and enjoyable form factor for DJ’s who demand excellence!
Features & Specs
* Premium 2-channel DJ mixer with analog VCA circuitry
* FireWire option card for recording and mixing mp3’s and other files directly to/from Mac or PC
* 45mm "no-contact" Infinium optical crossfader for years of use with no audio degradation
* Mackie-designed mic and turntable preamps for ultra-low noise and maximum “punch”
* 2 stereo program channels with CD, Phono/Line, and FireWire input select
* 3-band EQ per channel w/ complete kill filters and blue backlit knobs
* User-rotatable 3-position spring-loaded Transform switches with latching mode
* Flexible effects routing with variable FX send control
* Neutrik combo jack for XLR and 1/4" microphone connections
* "Planet Earth" Power Supply - no need for power converters, no matter the country
* XLR main outs with mic/line switch for easy stage integration (No D.I.'s)
* Crossfader features Resistance and Curve controls and Reverse switch
* Fader Reverse switches and Curve controls
* 1/4" Booth Outputs with Stereo/Mono switch and volume control
* Individual program meters plus main out meters
* Ideal mixer for turntablists, remixers, and digital DJs alike
Breaking down the original "House of Balloons" team that The Weeknd has reunited with for his next album. Read More
Posted 30 minutes ago by Lucas G.
Forbes' new list is out and Diddy's worth $750 million. Impressive, but nothing compared to the worth of the people truly at the top of the game. Read More
Posted 2 hours ago by Nathan S.
The album you need to hear with production from Boi-1da, Dahi, and Dukes isn't the album you think.... Read More
Posted 5 hours ago by Lucas G.
TV and movies are fighting the future, but if they want to survive in the 21st century they need to follow music's lead. Read More
Posted 7 hours ago by Bob Lefsetz
Put all three of Chance's album covers side by side and you'll see the story of Chancellor Bennett's rise through music. Read More
Posted 22 hours ago by Yoh
15 years later and I've still never heard anyone else attempt to flip their own track like Aesop does here. You need to hear this. Read More
Posted one day ago by Nathan S.