By d mac | 11 years ago
Numark’s newest dual CD deck is full of features sure to satisfy any DJ. The CDN90 comes complete with real time scratching, sound effects, digital output, a BPM counter, as well as countless other features.
Staff ReviewNumarks most advanced dual deck CD player has an impressive list of features. The CDN90 offers real time scratching, numerous effects, and a built in beetkeeper. Even more impressive is the Numark CDN90 's ability to save up to 3,000 cue points and to auto synchronize two beats (it can beat match for you). Other important features include 2 seamless loops, adjustable brake speeds and a MIDI in/out. All this comes in a durable aluminum casing and an extremely stylish presentation.
Features & Specs
- Real time scratching
- Built-in Beatkeeper™ with auto-mixing and synchronization
- Multiple DSP effects with direct access including reverse
- Saves up to 3,000 cue points in memory, transferable to compatible units
- ±6, 12, 25 and 100% pitch control
- ±100% KEY LOCK with key control
- 2 complete seamless loops with 3 hot stutter starts
- High speed rotary track access with sequence programming
- Adjustable startup and braking speeds
- S/PDIF coax digital outputs
- MIDI in/out
- CDR compatible
- Fader/remote start and relay
- 48 seconds of buffer memory for Anti-Shock™
- Transport bay illumination light, all-rubber buttons
- User-upgradeable; sleep mode to extend laser life
Get The PLUG app by DJBooth and get the best hip-hop writing and news delivered daily.
By Yoh | about 6 days ago