The Rane EMPATH a scratch/house hybrid mixer which is a high quality mixer with all the features DJ’s need.
Features & Specs
* Auto-gain prevents performance-wrecking swings in program level when changing sources - the music is never too soft or clipped
* The FlexFX external effects loop with individual dry/wet pan controls for mic, input channels 1, 2 and 3, provides versatility for the most demanding mixing styles
* Smooth, accurate and reliable mixing is made possible by employing the most respected name in audio faders. (Penny & Giles faders are simply the best money can buy)
* Cue selection for a three-channel mixer can be slow and complicated. Flash-Cue allows the DJ to rapidly select crossfader A-cue-sum or crossfader B-cue-sum with the flick of a switch
* Two-band headphone tone controls allow the DJ to match their mixer to their headphones
* Both 1/8" and 1/4" headphone jacks, which may be used simultaneously
* Two assignable CD triggers work with any CD player with fader start ability
* The Accelerated-Slope(TM), full-cut, 3-band tone controls are the most flexible and highest quality available
* Crossfader assign switches for each input channel allow any program to be mixed on the A-side, B-side or post crossfader
* Level meters view stereo cue, stereo master mix, split cue or main output signals
* Universal, 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz internal power supply allows using the mixer anywhere in the world without adapters
* Size: 10"w x 19"d x 4"h. Wt. 9 lbs.
Hip Hop News
In the age of the surprise release, album roll outs still matter and Royce da 5'9" did it best with "Layers." Read More
Posted 11 hours ago by Yoh
A lost job, mounting bills, one artist is determined to make his best music yet despite a world of setbacks. Read More
Posted about 14 hours ago by Jason James
These Drake fans almost died because they rolled up on Joe Budden like he was a rare Pokemon. Thanks internet! Read More
Posted 14 hours ago by Nathan S.
YG continues to follow in the footsteps of N.W.A. and Ice Cube with a controversial late night TV performance. Read More
Posted 15 hours ago by William E. Ketchum III
For once forget about Kendrick, forget about "Control." Let's talk about how Big Sean and Betty Wright just crushed this song. Read More
Posted 16 hours ago by Nathan S.