Rane Empath Rotary
The Rane Empath Rotary mixer is probably the Best 3-channel rotary mixer on the Planet!!!
Features & Specs
* Universal internal power supply. When traveling, finding power supply adapters is difficult. The Empath accepts 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power, for use anywhere in the world without adapters.
* Auto-Gain prevents performance-wrecking swings in program level when changing sources. The music is never too soft or clipped.
* FlexFX is a post-fader external stereo effects loop with individual Dry/Wet pan controls for Mic and Input Channels 1, 2 and 3.
* Penny & Giles faders are simply the best money can buy. Smooth, accurate and reliable mixing is made possible by employing the most respected name in audio faders.
* Two kinds of fader caps are provided for different mixing preferences: soft rubber caps for smooth mixing, and hard plastic caps for fast mixing.
* Flash-Cue allows the DJ to rapidly select Crossfader A-Cue-sum or Crossfader B-Cue-sum with the flick of a switch, normally slow or complicated on other mixers.
* Multiple Outputs. Nothing is more frustrating than arriving at a club and finding their jacks don't match. Systems may have XLR, TRS or RCA connectors. The Empath provides all three.
* Low and High headphone tone controls allow the DJ to match their mixer to their headphones.
* Both 1/8" and 1/4" headphone jacks are simultaneously usable. More headphones are compatible with the Empath.
* Two assignable CD triggers work with any CD player with fader start ability.
* Accelerated-Slope, full-cut, 3-band tone controls are the most flexible and highest quality available.
* Crossfader assign switches allow any Input Channel to be mixed on the A-side, B-side or Post Crossfader.
* Level meters view Stereo Cue, Stereo Master Mix, Split Cue or Main Output signals.
Hip Hop News
Considering Mickey’s track record, you’re going to want to keep an eye out for these upcoming appearances. Read More
Posted one hour ago by Brent Bradley
If reports of Frank Ocean leaving Def Jam are true, this could mark a major turning point in music. Read More
Posted about 2 hours ago by Brent Bradley
Before the video for "Nas Album Done" is released, we look back at two plus decades of his lyrical brilliance. Read More
Posted 3 hours ago by Matteo Urella
Somewhat predictably, Desiigner is having trouble following up the success of his smash hit “Panda.” Read More
Posted 21 hours ago by Brent Bradley
Usher, Lloyd, and countless R&B veterans are trying to grow older while their beloved genre gets younger. Read More
Posted 22 hours ago by Yoh
The ratings for "Blond" are huge, but can we fully digest Ocean’s latest work in less than a week? Read More
Posted 23 hours ago by Brent Bradley