Rane Empath Rotary
The Rane Empath Rotary mixer is probably the Best 3-channel rotary mixer on the Planet!!!
Features & Specs
* Universal internal power supply. When traveling, finding power supply adapters is difficult. The Empath accepts 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power, for use anywhere in the world without adapters.
* Auto-Gain prevents performance-wrecking swings in program level when changing sources. The music is never too soft or clipped.
* FlexFX is a post-fader external stereo effects loop with individual Dry/Wet pan controls for Mic and Input Channels 1, 2 and 3.
* Penny & Giles faders are simply the best money can buy. Smooth, accurate and reliable mixing is made possible by employing the most respected name in audio faders.
* Two kinds of fader caps are provided for different mixing preferences: soft rubber caps for smooth mixing, and hard plastic caps for fast mixing.
* Flash-Cue allows the DJ to rapidly select Crossfader A-Cue-sum or Crossfader B-Cue-sum with the flick of a switch, normally slow or complicated on other mixers.
* Multiple Outputs. Nothing is more frustrating than arriving at a club and finding their jacks don't match. Systems may have XLR, TRS or RCA connectors. The Empath provides all three.
* Low and High headphone tone controls allow the DJ to match their mixer to their headphones.
* Both 1/8" and 1/4" headphone jacks are simultaneously usable. More headphones are compatible with the Empath.
* Two assignable CD triggers work with any CD player with fader start ability.
* Accelerated-Slope, full-cut, 3-band tone controls are the most flexible and highest quality available.
* Crossfader assign switches allow any Input Channel to be mixed on the A-side, B-side or Post Crossfader.
* Level meters view Stereo Cue, Stereo Master Mix, Split Cue or Main Output signals.
Hip Hop News
Despite small attempts at making a political statement, Campaign is more of the same from Ty$—for better or worse. Read More
Posted 2 days ago by Brendan V
Even prolific artists must now broadcast themselves far wider in order to loom above music’s excessive fast pace. Read More
“It’s nothing in Atlanta that ever moves that I don’t touch.” Read More
This isn't for publicity and relevance—T.I. truly cares about a better tomorrow, a better America. Read More
Posted 2 days ago by Yoh
The emcee's latest comments continue to detail the uphill battle for females in hip-hop. Read More
Without a shadow of a doubt, Tech N9ne puts on one of the best live shows in hip-hop. You should be there. Read More
Posted 2 days ago by DJ Z