The Rane TTM-54i is the little brother of the TTM-56 flagship Rane mixer. It is priced more aggressively to appeal to DJ’s with a smaller budget.
Features & Specs
* 2 phono and 2 line inputs with high quality, long-life clickless transform selector switches
* Balanced mic input with EQ
* Independent mic and program effects loops
* Assignable effects loop
* Balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA master outputs
* 10-segment level meters
* Stereo headphone cue pans between Program 1 and Program 2
* Precision active crossfader with adjustable contour and reverse
* Lexan face plate insures sharp appearance for years to come
* Size: 9"w x 11.75"d x 3"h. Wt. 11 lbs.
TV and movies are fighting the future, but if they want to survive in the 21st century they need to follow music's lead. Read More
Posted about 2 hours ago by Bob Lefsetz
Put all three of Chance's album covers side by side and you'll see the story of Chancellor Bennett's rise through music. Read More
Posted 17 hours ago by Yoh
15 years later and I've still never heard anyone else attempt to flip their own track like Aesop does here. You need to hear this. Read More
Posted about 20 hours ago by Nathan S.
Diddy says he's retiring from music to focus on film and other business. Let's raise our Ciroc and toast to a master. Read More
Posted 22 hours ago by Yoh
The Strange Music emcee blesses the booth with his country-fried machine gun flow. Read More
Posted 22 hours ago by Brendan V
In 2016, even superstars like Beyoncé and Drake know that the real money is in releasing free music. Read More
Posted 23 hours ago by Nathan S.