The Rane TTM-54i is the little brother of the TTM-56 flagship Rane mixer. It is priced more aggressively to appeal to DJ’s with a smaller budget.
Features & Specs
* 2 phono and 2 line inputs with high quality, long-life clickless transform selector switches
* Balanced mic input with EQ
* Independent mic and program effects loops
* Assignable effects loop
* Balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA master outputs
* 10-segment level meters
* Stereo headphone cue pans between Program 1 and Program 2
* Precision active crossfader with adjustable contour and reverse
* Lexan face plate insures sharp appearance for years to come
* Size: 9"w x 11.75"d x 3"h. Wt. 11 lbs.
Hip Hop News
Chance is doing deals with Apple and spending $250K on shows without a major label - so is he still indie? Read More
Posted 15 hours ago by Nathan S.
What does Big Guwop do now that his freedom is more than just a hashtag or slogan on a t-shirt? Read More
Posted about 16 hours ago by Yoh
Victoria Beckham was once a Roc-affiliated artist with a hip-hop album featuring verses from ODB and MOP. That's a real thing. Read More
Posted about 17 hours ago by Nathan S.
From "Control" to the brand new "Grown Ass Kid," you could make a classic hip-hop album from the dopeness that an uncleared sample killed. Read More
Posted about 22 hours ago by Lucas G.
Chance took a heavy hit throwing his Chicago party for fans, but in the long run it'll be more than worth it. Read More
Posted 23 hours ago by Nathan S.
Bobby Shmurda's life changed but he failed to change his surroundings. Read More
Posted one day ago by Yoh