Vestax PDX-3000 Mk2
The Vestax PDX-3000 MKII direct drive turntable is the newest Vestax turntable release with some cool features that brings the analog world and digital world together with some serious features and high quality workmanship.
Features & Specs
* Turntable Motor:Direct Drive
* Quartz Start Time:0.5sec. (33 1/3rpm) 70°
* Torque:Maximum 2.7kg/cm
* Breaking System:Electrical Breaking
* S/N ratio:78dB (IEC 98WTD)
* RPM:33 1/3rpm, 45rpm
* Fine Pitch:±10% (100mm FADER)
* Ultra Pitch:±50% (45mm FADER)
* Wow Flatter:Below 0.07% W.R.M.S
* Tone Arm: Anti Skipping Tone arm System
* Tone arm Balance:Tracing Hold
* Height Adjustment range: Maximum 9mm
* Needle pressure range: 0 - 7g
* Stylus Light:DC12V 20mA Replaceable
* Speed Lock:Quartz Lock
* Remote control:Start / Stop mini jack
* MIDI Control:MIDI terminal
* NOTE: Cartridge and needle is not included.
Best Price for the Vestax PDX-3000 Mk2
Hip Hop News
Chance is doing deals with Apple and spending $250K on shows without a major label - so is he still indie? Read More
Posted one hour ago by Nathan S.
What does Big Guwop do now that his freedom is more than just a hashtag or slogan on a t-shirt? Read More
Posted about 2 hours ago by Yoh
Victoria Beckham was once a Roc-affiliated artist with a hip-hop album featuring verses from ODB and MOP. That's a real thing. Read More
Posted about 3 hours ago by Nathan S.
From "Control" to the brand new "Grown Ass Kid," you could make a classic hip-hop album from the dopeness that an uncleared sample killed. Read More
Posted about 8 hours ago by Lucas G.
Chance took a heavy hit throwing his Chicago party for fans, but in the long run it'll be more than worth it. Read More
Posted 9 hours ago by Nathan S.
Bobby Shmurda's life changed but he failed to change his surroundings. Read More
Posted one day ago by Yoh