Previously heard collaborating on 2005's Chemistry and 2008's The Formula, Brooklyn underground emcee Buckshot and Carolina production heavyweight 9th Wonder have joined forces for their third joint album release. The Solution finds the duo exploring the themes of tenacity and self-determination over the course of 15 original jams, including "Stop Rapping," "What I Gotta Say?" and "Shorty Left."
In Buckshot's own words, "The Solution is "you" because you are the solution to all your problems and to your success or failure...it lies within yourself." Produced entirely by 9th, the project includes guest appearances from DyMe-A-DuZin and Jamla representative Rapsody.
Fans can also check out Buckshot's previous albums: Buckshot & P-Money - BackPack Travels
Stream The Solution
DJBooth Album Review
Written by richard on 11/13/12
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Duck Down Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go All Out ft. Carlitta Durand" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.