Previously heard collaborating on 2005's Chemistry and 2008's The Formula, Brooklyn underground emcee Buckshot and Carolina production heavyweight 9th Wonder have joined forces for their third joint album release. The Solution finds the duo exploring the themes of tenacity and self-determination over the course of 15 original jams, including "Stop Rapping," "What I Gotta Say?" and "Shorty Left."
In Buckshot's own words, "The Solution is "you" because you are the solution to all your problems and to your success or failure...it lies within yourself." Produced entirely by 9th, the project includes guest appearances from DyMe-A-DuZin and Jamla representative Rapsody.
Fans can also check out Buckshot's previous albums: Buckshot & P-Money - BackPack Travels
DJBooth Album Review
Written by richard on Nov 13, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Duck Down Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go All Out ft. Carlitta Durand" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.