If any rapper were going to release a mixtape on Valentine's Day, of course it would be Curren$y. The New Orleans native has delivered the goods, once again for free, on The Drive-In Theatre.
Led by the Booth-approved single "Godfather 4," the 14-track project includes guest contributions from Action Bronson, B-Real, Fiend, Freddie Gibbs, LE$, Smoke DZA and Young Roddy.
Production is handled by Spitta's usual go-to crowed, including 183rd, Cardo, Cookin Soul, Kariu, Nesby Phips, Thelonious Martin and Young Exclusive.
Written by DJ Z on Feb 14, 2014
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.