East Coast buzzmaker D-WHY has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the Young, Broke, Loved & Hated EP.
The project is his first digital retail release and directly follows August 2012's Don't Flatter Yourself tape. Included among its seven tracks (eight, if you purchase the set on iTunes) are reader-approved singles "One Day," "Young Madonna" and "Legacy." D-WHY is the sole vocalist on the EP, which packs production from BLVD Blake, Dave Cappa and more.
Young, Broke, Loved & Hated is now available for digital purchase and in a free version, now streaming below.
Written by richard on Nov 18, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.