They have released four acclaimed albums, toured extensively and enjoyed sustained success as solo artists. Now, after an eight-year hiatus, Dilated Peoples returns with Directors of Photography, their debut album under the Expansion Team/Rhymesayers Entertainment banner.
Follow-up to 2006's 20/20, the album comes on the heels of two Booth-acclaimed singles, "Good as Gone" and the Aloe Blacc-assisted "Show Me the Way." Throughout the set, emcees Evidence and Rakaa are also joined on the mic by Catero, Gangrene, Krondon, Sick Jacken and Vince Staples.
Directors of Photography is available for stream via Pandora.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good as Gone" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.