Boston rhymesayer Evan Black has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest digital album, For the Birds.
A conceptual project chronicling the artist's experiences in relationships, nine-to-five jobs and bartending gigs, the project packs 12 tracks' worth of new material from the unsigned emcee. Included are reader-approved singles "Go Round," "Stay Young" and "Cheap Date."
Evan is the sole vocalist on the project, which is produced entirely by Portland-born recording artist and beatsmith Customary. Chris B. Murray provides original artwork to accompany the release.
Written by richard on Aug 19, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.