Like many up-and-comers in the music game, Asian singer, songwriter and producer FlightSch is a Dreamer—but we may not be calling him that for long.
The stellar alt-R&B stylings displayed on his independent debut full-length (a DJBooth exclusive) suggest that it's only a matter of time before the After Platinum signee breaks through and turns those fantasies of stardom into reality. In advance of the 11-track set's arrival, Flight liberated a tetrad of buzzworthy singles: "Fool for You," "Night Syndrome (No Love)," "Neverland 2.0" and the reader-acclaimed title track.
Dreamer is primarily a one-man show, with FlightSch handling all production as well as vocals, but it features contributions from a pair of well-chosen collaborators: Diz co-writes "Neverland 2.0," as well as delivering a rapped 16, and Trisno performs a guitar solo on "Foreward."
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She's So Cold" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.