The DJBooth is proud to present the third entry in Re-Produced, an exclusive series in which three hand-selected beatsmiths each offer his or her own spin on a record by a reader-approved artist.
The third EP in the series is based around “We Up,” by Philadelphia street veteran Freeway. A reader-acclaimed single off Don Cannon-hosted street album Freedom of Speech (available for free streaming and download in the Booth), the original cut features boardwork by JRB.
In addition to the original record, this four-track EP includes exclusive re-productions by Numonics, Ro. Blvd. and Sean Divine. Click each beatsmith’s name to read their exclusive producer profile. Watch for an announcement next week revealing the artist to be featured in Re-Produced EP number four.
Stream We Up (Re-Produced) EP
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.