University of North Carolina baller-turned-emcee GQ has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude.
The official prelude to the artist's as yet-unscheduled sophomore album via Jamla Records, the set features 16 tracks' worth of original material from the First in Flight State emcee. Included are reader-approved singles "The Town" and "I Know." Joining GQ on the guest tip throughout Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude are Carlitta Durand, Rapsody and Rocki Evans. Production comes courtesy of 9th Wonder, Amp, E. Jones, Eric G., Fatin, Ka$h, Khrysis and The Soul Council.
Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude is now available for free stream and direct purchase. Included in the exclusive DJBooth version of the project are five bonus instrumentals.
Fans can also check out GQ's previous albums: GQ - Trouble Man EP
Stream Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1st Period" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.