Milwaukee emcee/producer Haz Solo and vocalist Tay Butler have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their latest collaborative street release, the Silkies & House Shoes mixtape.
The project packs 10 original tracks from the collaborative duo, including previously-featured lead single "Crypto." Solo and Butler are the lone vocalists on Silkies & House Shoes. In addition to Solo's boardwork, the street album packs beats by CAMEone and Original Vision.
Written by richard on Oct 22, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.