South Floridian producer Numonics has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest instrumental tape, Bury Me in the Atlantic.
Coming on the heels of his and SIN's 7 Deadly EP, the set finds the reader-acclaimed beatsmith blending hip-hop with drum and bass, trap and industrial to create a dark, genre-bending sound.
Bonus track "Night Moves," which introduced Booth newcomer bleubird to our readers, is the only track off the project that was previously released. To hear all four bonus tracks, you must freely download the full release.
Written by richard on Feb 05, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dead Or Alive" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.