Los Angeles emcee and producer Paris Jones has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, the February EP.
The second in a series of 12 monthly beat tapes Paris plans to release over the course of the year (Its predecessor, January, is also available for download in the Booth), the project packs nine fresh tracks from the unsigned buzzmaker, seven of which are original instrumentals, one is a cover ("Made You Look") and the other is a full song ("Say No Way"). The releases are meant to follow in the footsteps of J Dilla projects like Ruff Draft and Jay Loves Japan.
Intrigued? You can find more of Jones' work on our pages courtesy of the Booth-featured "Ashley Brown," a video single taken from 2013 release You're Invited to the Assassination of Patrick Campbell.
Written by richard on Feb 28, 2014
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.