Rap icons and longtime friends and collaborators Busta Rhymes and Q-Tip (of A Tribe Called Quest) have released their collaborative mixtape, The Abstract & The Dragon.
The 28-track set is a combination of brand new material (see "Thank You" and “Butch & Sundance”) and classics from each of the artists' catalogs, including "Scenario" and "Vivrant Thing." Additionally, Rhymes previews a selection from his forthcoming album ELE 2, entitled "Pardon My Ways."
Fans of both artists, and in particular fans of the Golden age hip-hop, are in for a real treat.
Written by DJ Z on Dec 12, 2013
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Wanna (Mick Boogie Remix)" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.