Up-and-coming emcee Saheed and buzzmaking producer Numonics have come together with The DJBooth and 8&9 Clothing Co. to bring listeners their new, collaborative street release, Not for Nothing.
The project features 13 original cuts from the South Florida representers, including reader-approved singles "The Gaza Trip," "I Go On" and "Times Up." Joining Saheed on the guest tip throughout Not for Nothing are J NICS, Math Hoffa, Soul Khan, Vanessa Renee, Wais P. and Wrekonize. All bearts come courtesy of Numonics.
Stream Not for Nothing
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Da Wilderness" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.