The DJBooth has joined forces with Grammy Award winning producer, artist, teacher and Jamla Records founder 9th Wonder to present Tutankhamen, a new instrumental project that’s every bit as royal (and potentially deadly) as the name suggests.
Included on Tutankhamen are a full 40 beats, including some of 9th’s classic instrumentals (The Bodega, BarberShop, The End) and more, as well as exclusive, previously unreleased treats. As a sample, listeners can find ten beats available for stream below. Emcees, producer, DJs, lovers of the culture, enjoy….
Fans and supporters can directly purchase Tutankhamen by clicking the button above.
Submit your Rating
IWWMG/Hits & History
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.