A Classier Touch: Alex Wiley Takes Off in NYC (DJBoothTV Exclusive)
Alex Wiley has been making some serious waves as a young and fearlessly innovative artist on the DJBooth for two years now, and his recently released Village Party project has his buzz reaching new heights. As the young Chicago spitter prepares to perform in New York City's Webster Hall, DJBoothTV follows him for some public dope blowing, that one time Earl Sweatshirt and a Billboard editor slid into his DMs and, of course, some talk about the recording and release of "Village Party".
[Shot and edited by @EriksonCorniel]
Written by Nathan S. on 08/6/14
Featured In This Article
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.