LMFAO Officially Signs with Interscope Records
Miami, FL -- Net-savvy duo LMFAO have just hit the big-time, inking a deal with Interscope Records. You may remember Skyblu and Redfoo, the hip-hopsters that make up LMFAO, from their Pitbull-featuring remix of now-official single "I'm in Miami Trick," which provoked some 'OMG's from Booth members back in August.
Though no announcements have been made yet in regard to the release of a debut album, the two have been keeping busy touring and running their own label/clothing line, Party Rock.
Written by richard on 11/14/08
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.