Pepsi Pulse Mixtapes of the Month: November 2013
There was a time when mixtapes were loose collections of songs not good enough to make an album. Those days are over. In 2013, an age where artists recognize that the road to stardom is paved with free music, mixtapes have become full, original bodies of music in their own right.
But all that free music also means discovering something truly worth your time can be harder than finding a needle in a digital haystack. That’s why we've joined forces with PepsiPulse. Our new “Mixtapes of the Month” series will narrow down the previous 30 days (give or take) to three projects guaranteed to ensure some of the game's best work doesn’t pass you by.
The latest selection features projects from Najee, Radical Something, Perrion and The Procussions. Click here to visit PepsiPulse and check out more about our selections.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/11/13
Featured In This Article
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.