15 Songs Where Nicki Minaj Out-Shined The Guys
Think Nicki Minaj is nothing more than a pretty-faced pop-star? Think again. Just because she dresses like a human Barbie doesn’t mean she can’t rhyme with the big dogs when she puts her mic to it.
Don’t believe us? Just take a listen to these 15 selections, where she gets the better of her male counterparts (yes, including Lil Wayne) and you’ll understand what we’re talking about.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/20/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.