Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
Right now Drake and Lil Wayne are on their aptly-titled Drake vs. Lil Wayne Tour, which invites the audience to pit the two superstar artists against each other every night. Sounds like a great idea that we should steal…um, we mean borrow…for a new playlist. Each artist’s ten most popular singles across the span of their career - many of which feature each other. From Best I Ever Had to Started From the Bottom, from Go DJ to Believe Me, this is Aubrey Graham versus Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. Who you got?
Written by Lucas G. on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.