Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
Right now Drake and Lil Wayne are on their aptly-titled Drake vs. Lil Wayne Tour, which invites the audience to pit the two superstar artists against each other every night. Sounds like a great idea that we should steal…um, we mean borrow…for a new playlist. Each artist’s ten most popular singles across the span of their career - many of which feature each other. From Best I Ever Had to Started From the Bottom, from Go DJ to Believe Me, this is Aubrey Graham versus Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. Who you got?
Written by Lucas G. on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.