Ab-Soul’s First 15 Songs
Way back in 2009, when Tiger Woods was still married and Eminem was in the midst of a Relapse, we featured a young, hungry rapper by the name of Ab-Soul. Little did we know, five years later, he would be releasing a highly-anticipated album on one of the hottest labels in the game. Want to see just how far he has come? Well, we compiled a playlist of the first fifteen songs we ever featured from Solo. Enjoy!
Written by Lucas G. on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.