Ab-Soul’s First 15 Songs
Way back in 2009, when Tiger Woods was still married and Eminem was in the midst of a Relapse, we featured a young, hungry rapper by the name of Ab-Soul. Little did we know, five years later, he would be releasing a highly-anticipated album on one of the hottest labels in the game. Want to see just how far he has come? Well, we compiled a playlist of the first fifteen songs we ever featured from Solo. Enjoy!
Written by Lucas G. on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.