Guys, you may not want to let your girl hear this one. If you thought that her complaining about getting a bigger closet was bad, well, it’s about to become vengeful. As a standout selection from 2 Chainz’ new EP, Freebase, Crib In My Closet is at the highest level of stunting when it comes to high end clothing. For assistance the Georgia Hair Weave Killer invites the Fashion Killa, A$AP Rocky, and the MMG Boss, Rick Ross, who oddly is often caught sans a shirt. Their common thread? All three own a closet (or two) bigger than most homes. I can already imagine this Metro Boomin and 808 Mafia-produced banger being played in each of their closets as soon as you open the sliding door.
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pimp C Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.