While you probably spent your weekend mornings nursing a hangover, 50 Cent is ignoring your girl’s call five times at a video shoot with tricked out vehicles I don’t even know the names of. In his latest video for Chase The Paper, released last week, 50 brings out New York veterans Prodigy and Styles P, and New Orleans’ Kidd Kidd to explain to those who are a bit slow the other differences between you and them. Director Eif Rivera turns the chilling organs provided by Ty Fyffe into a hymnal about the sins of crossing these four emcees in the church of G-Unit. Don’t for a second think that 50 has lost his muscle, figuratively or literally, since becoming a business man. Chase The Paper will indeed appear on his upcoming LP, Animal Ambition, scheduled for release June 3.
Written by Bryan H on 04/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.