Clothes may not actually make the man, but there’s something to be said for making sure one looks like a million bucks before going out – if you don’t rock the right outfit and accoutrements, how will fellow clubgoers know how Fresh you are on the inside? As evidenced by this remix, the Alabama emcee’s current promo single and first Booth feature, 6 Tre G is well aware of the importance of putting one’s best foot forward fashion-wise; over his and Trunkbangaz co-producer Ken G.‘s Twilight Zone-esque synths, he gives listeners an exhaustive run-down of his wardrobe, covering everything from hats to kicks to chains. Between the headliner’s opening and closing verses, Louisiana’s Lil Boosie jumps on board to describe the dazzling duds that, sadly enough, he’ll soon have to trade for an unflattering orange jumpsuit. Tre’s The Motion Picture LP isn’t set to hit stores till the second quarter of 2010, but fans can find more on his recently released street album, Boss Muzik. Watch for this cut’s official video to premiere in the last week of October, and stay tuned for the December release of second single On a Roll (w/ Trae the Truth).
Written by richard on 10/15/09
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.