Stigmata is a designation used by members of the Christian faith to describe body markings or sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Christ. What does this brief history lesson have to do with Ab-Soul and his newly-released record? Press play and soon you will begin to feel your head bounce from front to back, your body will sway side to side in a rhythmic motion and your ears will widen to take in the rhymes of the TDE buzzmaker and his cohorts, Action Bronson and Asaad. Stigmata, the Rahki-produced record, not the belief, will be found on Ab’s forthcoming album, #TheseDays, which is currently without a release date. Keep it locked to The DJBooth for future updates.
Written by DJ Z on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
Top Dawg Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.