Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
After three months with a nary a new record in sight (Promo cut Caught Up hit our front page in late December.), Adrian Marcel fans in the Booth are likely beginning to experience withdrawals. Which is one hell of a coincidence; as the L7/Universal Republic signee reveals on his first feature of the new year, he’s been in an analogous situation with regard to a certain woman. On the freshly-released lead single off his forthcoming mixtape, St. Nick‘s slow-burning electronic boardwork sets the mood as the Oakland crooner addresses a girl who’s been on his mind ever since she walked out of his life. Remote as the possibility may seem, he can’t help but for her return. For this heartbroken single and much more (including boardwork by such notable producers as J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and 1500 Or Nothing), check out Raphael Saadiq Presents: 7 Days of Weak, out now.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Adrian Marcel’s Waiting visual.
Written by richard on 10/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.