Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
After three months with a nary a new record in sight (Promo cut Caught Up hit our front page in late December.), Adrian Marcel fans in the Booth are likely beginning to experience withdrawals. Which is one hell of a coincidence; as the L7/Universal Republic signee reveals on his first feature of the new year, he’s been in an analogous situation with regard to a certain woman. On the freshly-released lead single off his forthcoming mixtape, St. Nick‘s slow-burning electronic boardwork sets the mood as the Oakland crooner addresses a girl who’s been on his mind ever since she walked out of his life. Remote as the possibility may seem, he can’t help but for her return. For this heartbroken single and much more (including boardwork by such notable producers as J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and 1500 Or Nothing), check out Raphael Saadiq Presents: 7 Days of Weak, out now.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Adrian Marcel’s Waiting visual.
Written by richard on 10/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.