Three months and change after the release of Allan Rayman‘s DJBooth-hosted debut project, H.O.H.W., our readers are undoubtedly getting hungry for some fresh tunes from the T-Dot emcee and singer. Today, he returns to give fans what they need in the form of promo single #14. On this laid-back, midtempo cut, producer Substance‘s breezy guitar riffs back Rayman as he rhymes about his dedication to the hustle and his laissez-faire approach to romance. Rather than showcasing his multiple talents separately, he combines them, employing an infectious delivery halfway between rapping and singing. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can keep their browsers locked for the latest on his forthcoming, 2014-bound studio album. Rayman will be headlining his first show on Friday, November 1, at The Ballet in Toronto. Click here to purchase tickets to the event.
Written by richard on 10/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.