Fresh off dazzling readers with his “AMGMix” of current Billboard chart-topper Royals, Manhattan buzzmaker ANTHM continues sketching out his plan for industry domination on a brand new promo single. This cut’s message Ain’t Too Deep or complicated—ANTHM is the best rapper doing it, and he’s fixing to take over—but he executes the concept with all the skill and panache we’ve come to expect. His speedy, self-assured bars come backed by the stuttering synth-bass production of D. Nilsz. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; this joint isn’t attached to a larger forthcoming project, but ANTHM will be contributing to our exclusive freestyle series when it relaunches in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Imitates Art" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.