Fresh off dazzling readers with his “AMGMix” of current Billboard chart-topper Royals, Manhattan buzzmaker ANTHM continues sketching out his plan for industry domination on a brand new promo single. This cut’s message Ain’t Too Deep or complicated—ANTHM is the best rapper doing it, and he’s fixing to take over—but he executes the concept with all the skill and panache we’ve come to expect. His speedy, self-assured bars come backed by the stuttering synth-bass production of D. Nilsz. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; this joint isn’t attached to a larger forthcoming project, but ANTHM will be contributing to our exclusive freestyle series when it relaunches in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Imitates Art" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.