Back in March, Universal Republic R&B songstress Ariana Grande introduced herself to listeners everywhere with The Way, a (non-Booth-featured) debut single featuring indie-rap phenom Mac Miller. Now, the singer makes her slightly belated grand entrance onto our pages with the joint’s freshly-released remix. In keeping with the theme of intimate relationships, this version simply switches out the the original feature for another male lead. Over Harmony‘s warm, keyboard-led production, the headliner is joined by Big Apple veteran Fabolous. The inveterate ladies’ man is definitely a more natural romantic foil than his predecessor, but I’ll leave y’all to decide whether Fab’s smooth bars are an improvement over Miller’s quirkier contribution. Regardless, those who like what they’re hearing can watch our pages for further news and tunes from Adriana Grande, who has yet to announce any plans for a major-label debut album.
Written by richard on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right There" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.