Now that Rocky‘s officially arrived, which A$AP Mob member will be next to blow? Fresh off inking a 1.5 million dollar solo deal with Polo Grounds Music/RCA Records, A$AP Ferg is high in the running. He’s certainly got the hustle ethic to succeed; a revamped version of a cut released to the ‘net previously, the Harlemite’s major-label debut single finds him hard at Work, pushing high-quality product to his loyal fans in the streets. Co-producers Darold Brown & Steven Pugh provide a tension-fraught trap instrumental to back the artist’s gruff block talk. Is Ferg’s solo career off to a good start with this coke-slinging single? Debate away—and, as always, keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.