While there are situations in which too many cooks spoil the broth, Work is typically easier and more enjoyable when you have company. In accordance with that principle, A$AP Ferg has enlisted the help of a few talented homies for the official remix of his RCA Records debut single. After delivering a brand new verse on the front, the headliner steps aside to let Bad Boy signee French Montana, West Coast phenom SchoolBoy Q and Females Welcomed hitmaker Trinidad James to rock the mic over Darold Brown & Steven Pugh‘s stark, trunk-rattling beat. Rounding out the star-studded guest lineup, A$AP Mob ringleader Rocky delivers the coup de grâce. Does this version top the original? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from A$AP Ferg.
Written by richard on 05/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.