Though Audio Push first tasted success as representatives of the short-lived “jerkin’” trend, they’re not about to let their 2009 debut single define them. With the latest song release off their soon-to-drop street album, they take their image into their own hands, crafting an official Theme Song for their hustle. HS87 label boss Hit-Boy handles production, layering eerie keyboard loops over a booming rhythm section as the West Coast duo tout their work ethic and the realness of their clique. Fresh off lending his flow to Iggy Azalea‘s Change Your Life, T.I. contributes a high-energy penultimate verse. Like what you’re hearing? More is right around the corner; Come as You Are hits the ‘net later today for free digital download.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
HS87 / BOW Ent. / Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Teach Me How to Jerk" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.