Introduced to our pages via July’s reader-acclaimed Laws of the Gods, Audobon makes his triumphant return to The DJBooth with another fresh single off his latest EP. On the sultry F.M.L.T.N.T., the Washington Heights buzzmaker challenges his girl to, “F**k me like there’s no tomorrow.” This time around, the artist eschews the engaging flows of his debut to showcase his skills as a crooner, delivering his sensual verses over the understated, yet catchy production of Frankie P. Those hoping to hear some quality bars won’t be disappointed, however; Spanish Harlem’s Bodega BAMZ contributes a bold and arrogant 16 on the back. Feeling it? More awaits on the Hotel Audobon EP, available for free download via the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 11/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Laws of the Gods " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.