Introduced to our pages via July’s reader-acclaimed Laws of the Gods, Audobon makes his triumphant return to The DJBooth with another fresh single off his latest EP. On the sultry F.M.L.T.N.T., the Washington Heights buzzmaker challenges his girl to, “F**k me like there’s no tomorrow.” This time around, the artist eschews the engaging flows of his debut to showcase his skills as a crooner, delivering his sensual verses over the understated, yet catchy production of Frankie P. Those hoping to hear some quality bars won’t be disappointed, however; Spanish Harlem’s Bodega BAMZ contributes a bold and arrogant 16 on the back. Feeling it? More awaits on the Hotel Audobon EP, available for free download via the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 11/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Laws of the Gods " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.