Update: We have added the Benny Boom-directed visuals for August’s No Love single.
Drake might be the most talked about name in hip hop, but the man dominating the conversation on the R&B side of the aisle is undoubtedly August Alsina. In June, the Def Jam signee impressed with a performance at the BET Awards and he unleashed videos for singles Benediction and FML. As a follow-up this month, the crooner has served as a guest on new singles by Kirko Bangz (Rich) and Que (Diamonds), and now he has a new single of his own ready to make an impact. Joining Alsina over the production chops of Drumma Boy and The Exclusives is added guest Nicki Minaj, whose inclusion—both as a rapper and singer—on this pseudo remix puts a unique twist on the original anti-love song that was found on Testimony.
Written by DJ Z on 09/15/14
Submit your Rating
Noontime UNLTD./Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"B*tches In ATL" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.