Back in late February, Avery Storm told us that sometimes it’s just Easier to Breakup. Well, it seems that is easier said than done, because two months later he still Can’t Walk Away. While his girl may have left, Avery is still with production crew The Caesars. The beatsmiths that produced Easier to Breakup return with another equally potent R&B production, driven by crisp snares and foggy synths. After an opening 16 from raspy veteran Jadakiss, Avery bares his soul, admitting to still having feelings for his ex-girl. The emotion in his voice gives the song its authentic R&B vibe. If you were knocked out by the one-two punch of Avery and The Caesars, get ready to ring the bell again on April 15, when their joint EP, Audiobiography, is released.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.