Back in late February, Avery Storm told us that sometimes it’s just Easier to Breakup. Well, it seems that is easier said than done, because two months later he still Can’t Walk Away. While his girl may have left, Avery is still with production crew The Caesars. The beatsmiths that produced Easier to Breakup return with another equally potent R&B production, driven by crisp snares and foggy synths. After an opening 16 from raspy veteran Jadakiss, Avery bares his soul, admitting to still having feelings for his ex-girl. The emotion in his voice gives the song its authentic R&B vibe. If you were knocked out by the one-two punch of Avery and The Caesars, get ready to ring the bell again on April 15, when their joint EP, Audiobiography, is released.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.