When you first fall in love, it feels like you’ve just jumped off of a cliff with no parachute. But let Avery Storm extend his hand and catch you before you fall too far. On his latest single, Head Over Heels, the New York singer/songwriter realizes that once the drug of love kicks in, the swirl of emotions can blind your better judgment and may make you see things that aren’t really there. Avery’s voice carries the pain of past relationships so you know he’s speaking from experience. Over the solemn production work of The Ceasars, Queens veteran N.O.R.E. takes a more direct route, setting those lost in the clouds straight with the tale of his own misfortune with a woman. Head Over Heels will be on Avery’s upcoming The Audiobiography project (out May 6), which will feature The Ceasars on the boards throughout.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.