An artist as talented as Beyond Belief, hailing from a hip-hop Mecca like NYC, must have grown up surrounded by greatness, right? Seems to be the case—-at least if Booth newcomer Bas, the freestyle alum‘s high-school classmate in South Jamaica, Queens is any indication. On the latter’s latest single, the high-school cohorts rejoin forces to drops some Legendary bars over the gritty boardwork of Chris Prythm. For more, check out the DeamVille affiliate’s Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 1 mixtape, out now online.
Written by richard on 06/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin' Is Free" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.